Reopening of Kawasaki Robostage
June 03, 2020
Due to the state of emergency has been lifted, and “the road map to get over novel coronavirus infection” has been shifted to step 1 in Tokyo, Kawasaki Robostage will reopen on 1st June, 2020.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are going to take the following measures against “Three Cs”*. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*“Three Cs”: Closed spaces with poor ventilation. Crowded places with many people nearby. Close-contact settings.
Measures against “Three Cs”
Measures to Crowded places
- Maximum for 10 visitors staying at the same time. There will be an entrance regulation once the number of visitors reaches 10.
- Maximum for 10 visitors for group visit too. Group visitors have to enter separately if it is a group with more than 10 people.
Measures to Close-contact settings
- Our staffs are required to wear masks.
- Visitors need to wear masks and use hand sanitizer when entering. (Wearing masks is not a must for children who are 2 years old or below.)
Measures to Closed spaces
- Doors of entrance and exit will keep opened for ventilation.
- A body temperature check is needed for any visitors before entering. For visitors who are 37.5℃ or above are refrain from entering.
- Certain distances are kept between each waiting position of waiting lines.
- Places may be touched, such as tablets or handrails, will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
Measures above are taken based on ①situation of spread of COVID-19, ②“the road map to get over novel coronavirus infection” determined by Tokyo Metropolitan Government, ③situations of surrounding residential area and ④situations of facilities in surrounding areas.
Kawasaki Robostage may temporary close again. We may add measures against COVID-19 due to the situation.