- ☆Notice of age limit for K-Roboride.
Minimum age restriction has changed. Now children aged 7 and over can ride K-Roboride.
※Children under 13 should be accompanied by their guardian.
Let’s get to know about the cohabitation of humans and robots.
Kawasaki Robostage is the robot showroom in Odaiba, Tokyo run by Kawasaki Heavy Industries.
Watch, touch and experience the Kawasaki's state-of-the-art robotics technologies and knowledges.
Setting a main concept "human-robot coexistence and collaboration," the facility continues to display the latest robots.
Displays on view.
※Displays may be changed without notice.
- BX165N, spot welding robot for automotive manufacturing, is turning into a VR attraction!
- New experience-based attraction that combines VR movie and robot arm movement together.
- ※There are rules to follow. Check more details here.
- Working duAro.
- The duAro being applied in various fields.
Enjoy demonstrations of duAro carrying out tasks in production lines.
- Portrait drawing by duAro.
- Have the duAro draw your portrait. It recognizes your face and draw a nice portrait using two hands.
- Opening hours
- Tue, Wed & Fri: 13:00 - 18:00
Sat, Sun & national holidays: 10:00 - 18:00
- Mon & Thu
Open hours may be changed due to display renewals and maintenance. Thank you for your understanding.
Any change will be anounced in "notice" section at the top of the page.
- 1F Tradepia Odaiba,
2-3-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
<Train>3 min on foot from Yurikamome
3 min on foot from Rinkai Line
“Tokyo Teleport” Station.<Bus>Odaiba Rainbow Bus ”Daiba 2-chome (Tradepia Odaiba)” Bus Stop
＊There is no free parking available. Please contact us for more information.
Please read the notes below when visiting the facility.
- No food, no drinks, no smoking in the facility, since precision equipment are on display.
- All pets must be kept entirely contained within their carrier bags, with the exception of guide dogs, service dogs and hearing dogs.
- To avoid accidents, keep an eye on small children and make sure to keep their hands away from displays.
For inquiries and group & school visits, contact below.