Robotic Arc Welding
INCREASE PRODUCTION VOLUME & QUALITY
Kawasaki offers standard interfaces to integrate with any major brand of welding power supply. Adaptive laser vision is available to view the joint ahead of the weld electrode to identify and track the joint geometry before and during a weld in real time. Kawasaki also offers start sensing and touch sensing to identify the correct position of the weld location. Multi-pass adaptive fill technology is available for heavy deposition welding applications.
Kawasaki's advanced technologies can help you reach the quality and volume of product you expect from an arc welding system.
Plain text Heavy Industries, Ltd. (the “Company”) hereby announces that today it has reached an agreement with Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “HCM”) on the assignment to HCM of all of the shares of KCM Corporation (hereinafter “KCM”) as of October 1, 2015 (scheduled).
- Since October 2008, the Company and HCM have had a business alliance covering wheel-loader operations, including joint research and development of new models of wheel loaders to meet the Tier 4 exhaust emission regulations. KCM was established in January 2009
ARC WELDING ROBOTS:
Click on a robot below to learn more.
Arc Welding Robots
Payload :5-20 kg
- ADVANCED FEATURES
- Adaptive laser guided vision
- Real time path modification - RTPM
- Pre-weld and post-weld inspection
- Start sensing and touch sensing
- Thru-arc adaptive fill process
- Multi-axis positioners with cooperative motion
- Tandem wire welding
- Automatic torch calibration
- Multi-pass adaptive fill
- WHY KAWASAKI
- Custom turnkey welding systems
- Advanced welding processes
- Extensive experience in adaptive welding
- Integration with any power supply
- Easy-to-use welding interface