TT Series Robot
Semiconductor, Organic EL, LCD panel, Solar panel
LONG REACH TELESCOPIC ARM
- EXCEPTIONAL REACH
- Single TT series arm can reach up to four FOUPs. The telescopic arm gives additional flexibility for reaching FOUPs and processing equipment in high and low positions.
- HIGH THROUGHPUT
- The TT series robot utilizes the high speed design of the NT series arm along with dual grippers for high throughput.
- SEMI F47 COMPLIANT
- TT models instantaneously respond to electrical fluctuations, such as a drop in voltage, and automatically resume operation when voltage is restored.
- SEMI S2 COMPLIANT
- TT models meet specific considerations for environment and personal safety.
- COLLISION DETECTION
- Both software and hardware components are equipped with collision detection features to lessen the damage of delicate and specialized equipment caused by collisions.
TT Series SPECIFICATIONS
|Structure||Telescopic horizontal articulated type|
|Degrees of Freedom||5 axes|
|Motion Range||θ axis (rotation JT2)||340°|
|Z axis (up-down JT3)||740 mm|
|θ axis (rotation JT4)||340°|
|H1 axis (rotation JT6)||340° (380°)*2|
|H2 axis (rotation JT7)||340° (380°)*2|
|Maximum Reach||1,230 mm|
|Repeatability||±0.1 mm (wafer center)|
|Cleanliness*1||ISO Class 1|
|Controller||D60/D61 (see Clean Controllers for specifications)|
*1: Measured in Kawasaki's clean booth
Click here or call (855) 855-1414