NX Series Robot
Semiconductor, Organic EL
MEDIUM REACH HORIZONTAL ARM
- EXCEPTIONAL REACH
- Single NX series arm can reach two or three FOUPs without the need for a linear axis. The arm is designed to be highly rigid and to access wafer stages with a narrow pitch as well as FOUPs in arbitrary positions.
- HIGH THROUGHPUT
- The NX series realizes high throughput of 200 wafers per hour (WPH) from FOUP to the aligner, then to the stage with a double arm manipulator such as the NX520.
- SEMI F47 COMPLIANT
- NX models instantaneously respond to electrical fluctuations, such as a drop in voltage, and automatically resume operation when voltage is restored.
- SEMI S2 COMPLIANT
- NX models meet specific considerations for environment and personal safety.
- COLLISION DETECTION
- Both software and hardware components are equipped with collision detection features to lessen the damage of delicate and specialized equipment caused by collisions.
NX Series SPECIFICATIONS
|Structure||Horizontal articulated type|
|Degrees of Freedom||4 axes||5 axes||4 axes|
|Motion Range||θ axis
|440 mm||440 mm||440 mm|
|832 mm||832 mm||1,232 mm|
|W axis - lower
|W axis - upper
|Repeatability||± 0.1 mm (wafer center)||±0.25 mm|
|Cleanliness*1||ISO Class 1|
|Controller||D60/D61 (see Clean Controllers for specifications)|
*1: Measured in Kawasaki's clean booth
Click here or call (855) 855-1414