NT Series Robot
Semiconductor, Organic EL, LCD panel, Solar panel
LONG REACH HORIZONTAL ARM
- EXCEPTIONAL REACH
- Single NT series arm can reach up to four FOUPs. An optional linear axis is available to increase the maximum number of FOUPs to five.
- HIGH THROUGHPUT
- The throughput of the standard NT robot is 280 wafers per hour (WPH) with aligner and 400 WPH without aligner. An optional gripper is available that increases the throughput to 700 WPH.
- SEMI F47 COMPLIANT
- NT models instantaneously respond to electrical fluctuations, such as a drop in voltage, and automatically resume operation when voltage is restored.
- SEMI S2 COMPLIANT
- NT models meet specific considerations for environment and personal safety.
- COLLISION DETECTION
- Both software and hardware components are equipped with collision detection features to lessen the damage of delicate and specialized equipment caused by collisions.
- CEILING MOUNT
- The NT620 model features a ceiling mount specification design for use in a chemical liquid environment while meeting ISO Class 1 requirements.
The wide motion range of the NT series makes it possible to access the main chamber without the need for a shuttle or an extra robot.
A single NT series robot is able to access all EFEMs with 2 to 4 FOUPs without a track.
NT Series SPECIFICATIONS
|Structure||Horizontal articulated type|
|Degrees of Freedom||4 axes||5 axes||4 axes||5 axes||5 axes|
|400 mm||400 mm||470 mm||470 mm||600 mm|
|340° (380°) *2||340° (380°) *2||340° (380°) *2||340° (380°) *2||340° (380°) *2|
|Maximum Reach||1,230 mm||1,280 mm||1,230 mm||1,280 mm||1,250.7 mm|
|Repeatability||± 0.1 mm (wafer center)|
|Cleanliness*1||ISO Class 1|
|Controller||D60/D61 (see Clean Controllers for specifications)|
*1: Measured in our clean booth *2: As option
Click here or call (855) 855-1414