NS Series Robot
Semiconductor, Organic EL, LCD panel
CLASSIC HORIZONTAL ARTICULATED ARM
- SEMI F47 COMPLIANT
- NS models instantaneously respond to electrical fluctuations, such as a drop in voltage, and automatically resume operation when voltage is restored.
- SEMI S2 COMPLIANT
- NS models meet specific considerations for
environmentand personal safety.
- COLLISION DETECTION
- Both software and hardware components are equipped with collision detection features to lessen the damage of delicate and specialized equipment caused by collisions.
- FLIP GRIPPING AXIS
- The NS411 model features an additional axis to handle wafers at both horizontal and vertical angles.
- CEILING MOUNT
- The NS511 model features a ceiling mount specification design for use in a chemical liquid environment while meeting ISO Class 5 requirements.
NS Series SPECIFICATIONS
|Structure||Horizontal articulated type|
|Degrees of Freedom||3 axes||4 axes||4 axes||3 axes||4 axes|
|Motion Range|| Y axis
| 2 FOUP: 660 mm / 3 FOUP: 1,070 mm
4 FOUP: 1,670 mm
| θ axis
| Z axis
|380 mm||380 mm||380 mm||440 mm||440 mm|
| X axis
|710 mm||798 mm|| X1: 646.8 mm
X2: 646.8 mm
|598 mm||816.5 mm|
| F axis
|Repeatability||± 0.1 mm (wafer center)|
|Cleanliness*1||ISO Class 2||ISO Class 5|
|Controller||D60/D61 (see Clean Controllers for specifications)|
*1: Measured in Kawasaki's clean booth
Click here or call (855) 855-1414