E94, E51/52/54, E58
AN EVOLUTION OF ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES
- The high performance CPU provides extremely accurate trajectory control, high-speed program execution as well as extremely fast loading and saving of files.
- USER FRIENDLY OPERATION
- The easy to use teach pendant now incorporates motor power and cycle start at your finger tips. Multiple information screens can be displayed simultaneously. The intuitive teaching interface is simple to use.
- ABUNDANCE OF FEATURES
- A large variety of unique features support a wide range of applications and industry automation. The extremely powerful Kawasaki AS Programming Language allows for sophisticated motion and sequence control.
- As many as 10 external axes can be added for a total of 16 axis control. Numerous communication field buses are available for controlling peripheral devices. The Kawasaki K-Logic sequencer software can be combined with user- customized interface panels on the teach pendant.
- EASY MAINTENANCE
- Modular components with limited cables allow for easy diagnostics and maintenance. On board self diagnostics minimizes troubleshooting and reduces MTTR. Remote Diagnostics via the web server enables service support from anywhere in the world.
E Controllers SPECIFICATIONS
|E CONTROLLERS SPECIFICATIONS|
|Features||The E9X controllers are extremely compact and specially designed for medium-payload robot arms. For further space saving, an upright-position or stacked installation is possible without impending performance.||The E51/52/54 controllers can equip an extra built-in interlocking unit for higher expandability.
They are compatible with small-payload, large-payload, and extra-large-payload arms, respectively.
||The E58 controller supports the extra-large payload models (MG series). It is for worldwide use without a transformer unit.
|Dimensions (mm)||W500 × D580 × H268||W550 × D550 × H1200||W550 + 250 × D550 × H1370|
|Type of driving|
|Memory capacity (MB)|
|I/O signals||External operation|
|Input (Channels)||32 (96)|
|Environmental Condition||Ambient Temperature (°C)|
|Relative Humidity (%)|
|Structure||Open structure with direct cooling system ✽2
(Option: Enclosed structure)
|Mass (kg)||America||40||E51:140 / E52:140 / E54:145||215|
|Japan||E51:110 / E52:110 / E54:115||165|
✽2 E91 : Enclosed structure with indirect cooling system
Click here or call (855) 855-1414