Machinery Manufacturing Robotics
Productivity Gains and Cost Control
Enhanced Manufacturing and Production FlexibilityFrom the fabrication and pressing of parts to the painting of body components and theassembly and inspection of finished machinery, adaptable Kawasaki robots are equipped to streamline every step of the machinery production process. Kawasaki robots offer precision wire, plate and bar cutting capabilities as well as sturdy handling of bulky or irregularly shaped materials. With maneuverable, long reach arms, our flexible automation solutions serve primary assembly functions like welding machinery bodies, frames and components as well as precision hole drilling for bolts and fasteners. Our dexterous robots offer smooth and repeatable operation for quality painting of frames and body parts and sealing of engines and other machinery components.
Regardless of your operation's area of focus, Kawasaki Robotics equips you with the efficiency-enhancing, cost-reducing tools that you need to maintain your competitive advantage in an increasingly globalized machinery manufacturing industry.
- RELATED VIDEOS
- Machine tending of auto parts
- Inspection of various small parts
- Machine tending of small parts
- Machine tending of valve blocks
- Machine tending of valve plugs
- Automated visual inspection of assembled valves
- Arc welding of ship assemblies
- Machine load/unload of heavy construction vehicle parts
- Painting line for Shinkansen railcars
- Plasma cutting & spot welding system
- Fixtureless arc welding of railcar cross member