Food & Beverage Robotic Automation
Reducing Costs, Improving Safety
Automation for Modern Food & Beverage ProducersFrom soda bottling plants to dairy processing facilities, Kawasaki's food and beverage robots meet hygiene requirements and fulfill a wide range of handling processes, including bottle positioning, capping, filling, sterilizing and high-speed picking and sorting as well as repetitive but precise food handling operations like the packaging of irregularly shaped items and variety packs. Elsewhere on the production floor, our reliable robots assist with loading and unloading of packaging and sorting machines as well as palletizing of packaged dairy, meat and beverage products for transfer and shipment. Our cold- and heat-resistant robots can even execute dexterous materials processing and handling operations as well as packing and palletizing processes in adverse working environments in continuous fashion with speed, enhancing productivity and boosting fulfillment while improving worker welfare.
As food and beverage operators demand ever greater precision and safety from their production operations, Kawasaki Robotics continues to develop cutting-edge solutions that reduce waste, boost profit and enhance the safety of the food supply.
- RELATED VIDEOS
- Serving coffee at FOOMA Japan 2017
- Case packing of wrapped rice balls
- Packing lunch boxes at FOOMA Japan 2017
- Spreading sauce on pizza dough
- Packing lunch boxes
- High-speed palletizing of beverage bottle cases
- Pick & place for a food production line
- Robotic dough / bread scoring
- Sorting of perilla leaves for packaging
- Palletizing of bottled water