Robotic Spot Welding
REDUCE CYCLE TIME BY 20% WITH GREATER SPOT CONTROL
Kawasaki robots use an additional servo motor with a high resolution encoder to precisely control the motion of a spot welding gun. The Kawasaki spot welding software accurately controls the position, acceleration, and force of the gun. The position control and force calibration allow for different thicknesses and types of material to be welded. Kawasaki's advanced servo gun software optimizes the gun motion profile which results in an average cycle time reduction of 20%.
Kawasaki's experience with industry-leading spot welding technology can help you increase product quality, reduce production cycle time, or design and build a custom turnkey spot welding solution.
SPOT WELDING ROBOTS:
Click on a series below to learn more.
- ADVANCED FEATURES
- High speed servo gun software
- Programmable interference protection
- Collision detection
- Robot software compliance
- Servo tip dress control
- Conveyor tracking
- Slim arm design & smaller footprint
- Integrated (through arm) dress package
- WHY KAWASAKI
- Automotive multi-robot spot welding line experience
- High force (17.8kN) stainless steel spot welding
- Turnkey servo spot welding systems
- Custom spot weld interfaces
- Pedestal or carried gun programming