ACHIEVE THE PROCESS CONTROL AND
PAINT QUALITY YOUR CUSTOMERS EXPECT
Kawasaki offers a new line of robot arms in various sizes and configurations to meet any robotic painting application. These arms feature lightweight aluminum castings, a triple roll hollow wrist, as well as explosion proof cavities to house electrical control equipment. Certain models incorporate an open "process arm" for the mounting of any manufacturer's paint process equipment, in close proximity to the applicator, allowing for responsive paint process control. In addition to a standard 6-axis automotive style paint robot with a horizontal waist joint, a 7-axis pedestal robot is also available. The seventh axis has been incorporated as an additional (vertical) waist joint, designed specifically to increase the robot's significant work envelope.
Kawasaki's extensive automated painting experience can help you overcome your challenges with paint finishing throughput, consistency, and quality.
Click on a series below to learn more.
Payload :5-20 kg
- ADVANCED FEATURES
- Mount process equipment on arm
- Integrated fluid gear pump (1 or 2K)
- 2 additional aux. axes for gear pump drive
- 3 roll hollow wrist
- 7 axis pedestal robot for increased work envelope
- Lightweight, aluminum castings
- Explosion-proof robot arm & teach pendant
- WHY KAWASAKI
- Automotive robotic painting system experience
- General Industries painting system experience
- Standard, easy-to-use paint software
- Compatible with any application equipment