ACHIEVE GREATER THROUGHPUT WITH HIGH SPEED
Kawasaki offers a wide variety of robots and equipment suitable for ISO Class 1, 2, and 5 cleanroom classification. These cleanroom robots boast industry leading speed, repeatability, and reliability which are crucial elements in industries focused around increasing demand. The robot arms developed for cleanroom applications are designed with ease of use in mind, including through-arm cable and tube technology, standard interfacing with peripheral equipment, and a full automatic wafer handling teaching option for the semiconductor series.
Kawasaki can help you reach your cleanroom automation goals with high speed, accurate, and reliable technology.
Click on a series below to learn more.
- ADVANCED FEATURES
- Speeds up to 5000 mm/s for medical and pharmaceutical robot
- Semiconductor robots handle up to 700 WPH
- Repeatability of ± 0.1 mm
- Collision detection
- Full automatic teaching option
- Through-arm cable and tube
- Ceiling mount arms available
- WHY KAWASAKI
- Industry leader in cleanroom automation
- Standard interfacing with peripheral equipment
- Custom gripper mounting
- Long-term compliance to standards