AUTOMATE CHALLENGING ASSEMBLY PROCESSES WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
Kawasaki offers standard interfaces for inspection and motion guidance by 2D and 3D vision systems. These vision systems can identify the style of part to be assembled, or uniquely locate a part feature in order to accurately assemble the product. Advances in control hardware and software allows the robot to gently comply with tooling or the part to correct for any positional error. For large assembly applications, multiple robots can be synchronized to lift or assemble a large component using cooperative motion control. Servo end of arm tooling and multi-axis positioners can all be controlled by the Kawasaki robot controller to complete multiple assembly operations in a single work cell.
Kawasaki's innovative hardware and software can help you solve your complex assembly challenges.
Click on a series below to learn more.
- ADVANCED FEATURES
- 2D and 3D vision guidance
- Robot compliance feature - soft absorber
- Conveyor tracking
- Servo end of arm tooling
- Multi-axis positioners
- Collision detection
- Programmable zone protection
- Cooperative motion control
- WHY KAWASAKI
- Extensive industrial assembly experience
- Turnkey automated assembly solutions
- Standard plug-and-play I/O interfaces
- Block Step or AS programming options